A peaceful and tranquil place for a relaxing holiday
Brown Rigg Lodges are spacious and comfortable. Each lodge has three bedrooms sleeping up to six people per lodge.
Perfect for a relaxing stay, the rear of the lodges all have open views of the stunning countryside that surrounds Brown Rigg. You will see our resident horses, Zwartbles and Hebridean sheep grazing in the fields and you may spot Buzzards, Hedgehogs, Common Lizards and at night- time hear the hoot of Barn Owls.
At the end of the lodges is a drying room which houses a washing machine and drying racks, perfect for those muddy boots and coats. Outside, there is a barbecue area, basketball, swing ball and a large tarmac courtyard which is ideal for children to cycle or use scooters on. There is a games field where you can play football and cricket. Picnic tables are provided outside for alfresco dining. Pennine and Hadrian have wheelchair access.
The lodges are a short walk from Bellingham village and are close to Otterburn wedding venues.
Dogs are welcome
Free sitewide WiFi is available
EE and Vodafone have the best reception
Lodge facilities include…
- Single storey with open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Spectacular setting in the Northumberland National Park and International Dark Sky Park
- Each lodge sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- Lodges have been fully refurbished to a high standard
- Bed linen and duvets provided
- Central heating throughout
- On-site parking and secure bike storage available
- 50” wall mounted flat screen TVs with Freesat channels and DVD Players
- Free WiFi
- Cot and highchairs available upon request
- Outdoor picnic tables
- Laundry & Drying Room
Tea towels are provided but please bring your own bath and hand towels. Alternatively towel packs (1 x bath sheet and 1 x hand towel) can be hired.
Laundry & Drying Room
Perfect for drying off those muddy walking boots or simply for keeping up with the washing whilst on holiday, our Laundry and Drying room is free for guests to use.